Fashion, Beauty, Fitness, Recipes, and more!

Saturday 27 December 2014

Boxing Day Haul (Abercrombie, Sephora, Aritzia, and more)!



Hello fellow fashion lovers,
Today was a big day for us ! Boxing Day! The day where every store has a sale (except for the ones that close for the day because they are grinches).  So today I spent 4 long hours walking around the mall and I went in almost every store! By the end of it I could hardly walk! Fortunately, all my walking paid off, I bought stuff from 6 of the stores (Abercrombie, Hollister, Baqh & Body Works, Aritzia, La Senza, and Sephora). Although, most of the things I bought were not on sale but still I found some products.
In La Senza I bought a bra($15) and a thong ($4).
In Sephora I bought a Smashbox lipstick in the color pout.
In Abercrombie I bought a beautiful floral romper ($20)  I think this was the find of the day because the material is very silky and flows nicely with your body ( if I may add, it also makes your butt look great).
I got a sheer crop top and a striped halter top from Hollister.
At Bath and Body Works I got a room freshener that you just plug into a wall and put in a fragerence bulb and it will instantly make your room smell great.
Last but not least I bought burgundy gloves and a bburgundyand black hat from Aritzia.

So that's what I bought hopefully you have found as many great deals as I have. Have a great New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O so Vogue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena